Welcome to SynthEdit Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Patch Automator does not work when exported to VST/dll

+1 vote
asked Feb 3, 2014 by johnnyg0 (130 points)
Hello,

I have a problem with Patch Automators in projects saved as VST/dll file.

The standard Synthedit Patch Automator module does not appear in the exported VST/dll file, also any patch automator prefabs do not work (they show up, but changing/copying/loading patches doesn't do anything).

And to make sure it was not because of my project, I tried with a new blank one but I get the same results.

This happens only when projects are exported to VST/dll files, everything works fine in the Synthedit environment. I have tryed with Cubase 5, SaviHost/VSThost and FL Studio 10. And I'm using Synthedit 1.1914 full.

And these are two of the prefabs I have tried.

http://nay-seven.com/prefab/Patch_manager.se1
http://tonebytes.com/se/prefabs/cpm.zip

Thank you for your help.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

...